COX INDUSTRIES IN STUDS are available in CD and Double Point (ARC) style. They are designed to secure blanket and board insulation in various applications such as ovens, HVAC ducts, boilers and other hot or cold equipment. When used with speed clips (washers), the completed system is a simple and inexpensive option of securing insulation to a metal surface.
All orders for ARC studs include required ferrules.
LOW CARBON STEEL
- Low carbon steel ASTM A29/A108 Grades 1010-1020.
- AISI Grades 302/304/305 are standard and other grades are available upon request.
- 1110-H14 is standard and other grade available upon request.
- Copper plating and Galvanizing are available for Low Carbon Steel.
- Low Carbon Steel pins are annealed when required.
- Self-locking washers (speed clips) are available in a variety of sizes, shapes and materials.
|SIZE||D||C (STEEL)||C (ALUMINUM)||MIN. L|
DOUBLE POINT (ARC) STYLE